Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join a successful, innovative, and rapidly growing financial practice in London, Ontario.
As a front-stage role, this person is the ambassador of goodwill, presenting a positive and professional image of the organization to all. The ideal candidate will possess a positive attitude and a willingness to help wherever needed. This person is a goal-oriented team player who is self-managing, progressive and has a growth mindset.
Responsibilities: (may include, but are not limited to)
• Greeting clients, answering phones, and fielding client service requests
• Coordinate schedules and book meetings
• Manage and prepare documents for submission
• Provide administrative assistance to the team as required
• Self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced setting
• Professional, calm demeanor with excellent customer service skills
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task and focus in a busy environment
• Experience in the financial services or employee benefits industry is an asset
• Minimum 2 years experience in an administrative role
• Post-secondary education in administration or financial services
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office 365
• Technically savvy – able to use multiple software applications
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, opportunity for growth and development and extraordinary workplace culture that focuses on flexibility and work-life balance. Buss Financial Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
Please submit a cover letter with your resume.
We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for follow-up.