Buss Financial Group Inc. is currently recruiting a permanent, full-time Associate Advisor to join our successful, innovative, and growing firm in London, Ontario.
If you are passionate about helping people reach their goals, enjoy a team environment and are looking for a long-term career in a culture that embraces work life balance then this may be the place for you.
The Associate Advisor provides exceptional client service to our existing clients and supports the Principal Advisor by preparing for client meetings and executing recommendations to financial plans.
This position requires a high level of professionalism, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently. A strong background in finance or a related field is preferred.
Please note that this job description is not exhaustive and may be subject to change based on the needs of the organization.
- Conduct research and analysis to develop financial plans for clients
- Client service and provide ongoing support
- Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) tools to track interactions and maintain client records
- Assist with cash management, including budgeting and forecasting
- Collaborate with Principal Financial Advisor to develop and implement investment strategies
- Monitor and manage client portfolios
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to research and analyze financial data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for building relationships with clients
- Knowledge of investment management principles and strategies
- Understanding of financial planning and retirement planning
- Mutual Funds licensed
- Life Insurance licensed
- Driver’s license and car
- Strong client service orientation
- Strong team
- Employee benefits and RRSP matching program
Buss Financial Group is committed to the highest level of customer service, community involvement and innovation in our industry. We operate with a team-based mentality and are invested in the wellbeing and growth of our employees.
Our vision is to be an industry leader and innovator in providing tailored solutions to protect the long-term wellbeing of clients and their families. It is our commitment is to always act in the client’s best interest; to ensure a fair, ethical, and caring practice, and lead the industry with the highest service standards, professionalism, and compliance.