Buss Business Solutions is a small business located in London, Ontario who provides Employee Benefit Plans and Group Savings solutions for small to medium businesses in Southwestern Ontario.
The Employee Benefits Administrator is responsible for all administrative duties required for implementation of Group Benefits and Savings administration while providing support to the Group Benefits Manager.
As a frontline role, this person is an Ambassador of goodwill, presenting a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors, clients and colleagues.
- Customer service oriented
- Detail oriented
- Accountability and Dependability
- Team Work
- Support the Manager in the day to day responsibilities of the Employee Benefits Department.
- Respond to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from administrators, employees and business owners in a pleasant and professional manner and direct to Group Manager appropriately.
- Log all communications appropriately in the company CRM.
- Book & confirm appointments for Group Benefits Manager as per appropriate client/group segmentation and service matrix guidelines and meeting processes.
- Responsible for the Group Benefits Manager’s calendar and coordination of meetings with Administrative Assistant.
- Weekly task completion & follow ups.
- Provide ongoing customer service to plan administrators and employees.
- Receive and distribute all inbound correspondence including emails, faxes, couriers and mail regarding all group administration.
- Organize, maintain, and coordinate documents and files, on the client management system and one drive.
- Process documents related to employee benefit plans and savings accounts.
- Post secondary diploma or degree
- 2+ years in administrative or customer service role
- Experience working in employee benefits is an asset
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365