Want More Life from the Money You Already Have?
Time and time again, we meet with new clients that are earning good incomes but do not have the assets and savings to show for it. They want a plan that will keep them on track and is simple to follow.
If you find that your mortgage payments, lines of credit or old student debts are distracting from building your assets to the levels you had imagined they would be at by this stage of life, a cash flow plan can help.
People Centred. Service Driven.
Our Spending Strategy™ Process:
Step 1 - Assessment
Discuss your spending strategy needs.
We can have you on track to start savings thousands of dollars in interest charges and increasing your long-term savings dramatically, all by simply paying attention to the money you already have!
Step 2 - Planning
Ready to get started?
Change is never easy and takes effort on your part as well. In order to get the best results we will have you complete a short exercise at home to help you get a clearer understanding of your current spending patterns.
You may never have supplied expense or debt information to a financial advisor before, but by sending this information in advance we will be able to spend the entire first appointment focused on you, which will save you time and will prevent wasted or incorrect advice. It will also let us both know much sooner if you are a candidate for your own Spending Strategy Plan.
Step 3 - Implement
Our Spending Strategy plan will provide you with:
- A written document that includes behavioural spending recommendations as well as guidance on the most efficient debt structure for you.
- Letter of engagement outlining exactly what to expect from the Spending Strategy Planning Process.
- Specific and clear advice on both spending and debt repayment.
- Short-term goals (e.g. savings and vacations) as well as major expenses (e.g. saving for the next car and paying for renovations).
- A dollar amount of the cumulative value that your cash flow plan will bring you
- Retirement Planning Service
- Estate & Tax Planning service